Tuesday 8 December 2015

A NEW START : SINOSIJAK

BOO HHOOOO~~

IT'S AFTER SCHOOL LIFE EVERYBODY!!!!!


It's been almost two weeks (I presume..?) since I last completed the SPM and I've been living like umm,,what should I put it..umm.. ok nevermind. LOL.

There's like tons of stuff are currently playing in mind on what I've desired so much to do after the hella bigga exam. I've been planning on writing fanfics, working (hmm..?), watching OPPAs and stuffs.

But umm I'm not very sure about this like..umm I kinda don't have that kind of hype to do those things like how I used to desire before. OK SCREW ME.

SO NOW,, this week I'm getting myself hyped up doing all those things that I've been longing to do before so...MANSAEE!! (my inner SVT feels is comin XD)

I'm currently preparing for a fanfic which I'm not sure whether it's going to be a one-shot or in chapters so whatever. I'm gonna let myself finish the story first before deciding on that. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MYSELF,,yeah.

ok that's it for this post. i'm gonna post a new entry on SEVENTEEN, which I'm currently TRASHING MYSELF INTO,,,so yeahh MANSAE again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

bg

cursor

Bobblehead Bunny

furby


muslimah


(^_~)v