Monday 9 June 2014

THE FIRST POST EVER IN 2014~~PART I

OMGGGG~~~THE FIRST TIME BLOGGING IN 2014!!!!

I left this blog for soooooooo long till it got dusty,,,gosh.

SOOOOOO MANY THINGS have happened in this first half of 2014~

School's doin' great,,(uhuh?)
I've got that Add Math is SO FUN OMG~
Physic's soooo making me CRAZY~
Bio IS REALLY FUN~*this is not sarcasm*
Chemistry is....50-50?

Okay, stop ranting bout school things~

Now, imma going to talk bout K-POP thingy *evil smile*fangirling mode: ON*

-GOT7's debut,,,asdfghjkllfghjkl~~They debuted in January, in which I was totally not at home that time,,,,arrrghhh~~It's soo regretful because I'd left lots of their appearances in music shows, tv shows etc. at first, my UB in GOT7 was JB-actually I've loved him since he was in Dream High 2 and JJ Project. thenn,,,then,,,,WANG JACKSON HAS WRECKED IT OMG~I just REALLY LOVE his 'WILD & SEXY CHARM', how he always acts DORK and DERPY, his VOICE (OMG...XD), his SENSIBILITY, his OVERLOADED JEALOUSY, his ability to BLUFF confidently, his UNLIMITED LOVE towards MARK(got involved in JR-MARK-JACKSON LOVE TRIANGLE) and,,,and,,,I think I should stop, this won't end until forever if I keep goin' on~kekekeke
WANG JACKSON A.K.A WANG MANDU

GOT7-2014's HOTTEST ROOKIE






-then,,,the END of EXO'S SHOWTIME~omg,,,this,,,TT_____TT~~Imma  totally in crazy in EXO's SHOWTIME along with my buddies~~~IMMA TELLIN' YA WE'RE REALLY CRAZY!! I was so sad when the last episode was aired~the most touching moment in that ep is when uri Fan Fan ge (Kris) agreed to go in the water after had a eye-contact moment with leader-omma Suho~felt like crying..? LOL,,actually I thought that they were goin' to expose their dorm OMG but they DIDN'T~I remembered watching a teaser of SHOWTIME showing the boys in bedroom or something so I'd high expectation of it at first, but well,,whatever.












-NEXT,,,,,B2ST's SHOWTIME-BURNING THE BEAST!!! After such a hard moment coping with the END of Exo's Showtime, there goes,,,,B2ST's SHOWTIME!!! I was REALLY HOPING for it would be B2ST when the initial announcement about the 2nd season of SHOWTIME went out. then,,,OMG MY WISH CAME TRUE~~~It's B2ST!! I missed B2ST in variety/reality shows badly. They're reaalllyyyy good in those kinds of shows. I love their natural interaction, their honesty and how they able to provide NATURAL KIND OF FUN...everything's NOT FAKE. And when this show started,,,,they still have that kind of ability and that's how I like it. MY DONGWOONIE is wayyyy tooo hyperactive in this show and Imma loving it. B2ST hwaiting!!



-I'm going to continue this in PART II-

No comments:

Post a Comment

bg

cursor

Bobblehead Bunny

furby


muslimah


(^_~)v